Happiness is an inside job

sábado, marzo 13, 2021

Weekend!
Even with this crazy windy weather we are having, when the sun comes out everything looks soooo much better!
My laptop decided to play a little bit with my patience, I think he didn't like the fact that I was relaxing and enjoying myself in the sunshine, so after restarting for a W10's update, I was without network and no way to connect to my wifi when I was ready to take pictures.... grrrr!!
I'm here posting and with a new picture, so yes, I fixed it!! But what a headache!

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: LeLUTKA.Base.Face.Lake.004
Brows: LeLUTKA.Base.Brows.Lake.004
Hair: TRUTH / Blush VIP Group Gift

Wearing:
Necklace: NaaNaa's Sireen Necklace Set @ Anthem March 2021
Flowers on the face: Swan Cherry Blossom @ Anthem March 2021
Outfit: *COCO*_RacerbackVest(Lemon)_Legacy @ FaMESEHed March 2021
             *COCO*_StripedShorts(DarkGreen)_Legacy @ FaMESEHed March 2021

Background:  Studio Skye Platforms Building Set new in the mainstore
                        Studio Skye Shore Building Set

Decor:
andika[Nuit pluvieuse]08 The Arcade March 2021
andika[Nuit pluvieuse]05 1 The Arcade March 2021
andika[Nuit pluvieuse]02 The Arcade March 2021
andika[escalader] DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE01 @Uber from the 25th February 2021

dust bunny . darling hanging plant
dust bunny . hanging table
dust bunny . wood beaded curtain
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . blue
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . mint

Granola. Carmella Hanging Rattan Chair. PG V2. (re-meshed and re-textured)



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios