Wherever life plants you bloom with grace

domingo, marzo 21, 2021

I've been quite slow this month, focuseding in RL and and not much online.
The 1st of April I'm going back to work, so I start to feel the pressure :P, mostly because I've been taking courses online to improve and get more hard and soft skills, with lot's going on in my head and at the same time doing my best to keep "my peace".

I loved the Bloom of Spring Campaign and I said a big YES! Lot's of ideas rushing in my head, but when the time to sit down and try to put them into practice.... nothing, I guess that's why it's a challenge! hahaha

I had in mind doing something, simple, very white and minimal, and as you can see... nop... I can't help it! water and flowers are my weakness ♥

This picture is the first one I did, but somehow I wasn't convinced about it, so I opened the angle and became blogpost. Funny thing, now that both pictures are done I'm liking this one better! hahaha, i'm a gemini, indecisive, but i'm a perfectionist and very few times I finish editing a picture feeling confident it's "ready", sorry!

After the credits, I've added my picture for the Bloom Spring Campaign and what I was wearing just in case someone is curious :)

I hope you like it! ♥

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: LeLUTKA.Base.Face.Lake.004
Brows: LeLUTKA.Base.Brows.Lake.004
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Water lily - Dropping The Arcade March 2021
Eyelashes: MICHAN - Zoe lashes


Wearing:
Head wreath: *LODE* Head Accessory - Japanese Anemone Wreath [white]
Dress: ERSCH - LovelyCute Gacha {Legacy} dress RARE The Arcade March 2021

Pose by oOo Studio Poses formality_four


She is often forsaken, yet Forgiving!
She is often taken for granted, yet full of gratitude!

She is creator!
If needed a destroyer!

Respect her! Worship her!

Because she is the essence of
this entire universe!


#prycebloomofspringcampaign

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: Glam Affair - Vivi Skin - Basic Line 009
Brows: LeLUTKA.Base.Brows.Lake.004
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Grim[m]Tales - Water Nixie
Eyelashes: MICHAN - Zoe lashes
Lipstick: Izzie's - LeLutka Evo A - 01 Bonfire Lipgloss nude 65%
Eyeliner: Jack Spoon . Krystal Tokyo Glitter liners

Wearing:
Head accesorie: tram -Glitter branch headpiece
Flying leaves: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial hair - Leaves
Butterflies: Tableau Vivant \\ Flying butterflies
                    Tableau Vivant \\ Hair butterflies
Golden leaves: ERSCH - Viva Top and Sleeves {Legacy} leaves addon

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios